Sunday 10 February 2013

Foray Into Scrapbooking Papers

I put together a few scrapbooking papers the other day. I'm trying to figure out what would be better - packs with assorted prints in 2-3 colours or packs with few similar prints in a rainbow of colourschemes. I guess both would be useful to different crafters, but I find the multicoloured packs look messy and cluttered with so many colours, even though each individual sheet looks nice on its own.

This is a damask paper from my green/purple collection. Still putting the rest together, but I think this one is rather snazzy. Might print it out to decorate my phone case.


Sorry for the watermark in the middle, but I'm thinking of selling digital copies of these papers and wouldn't want people pinching them for free. I'll probably offer free sample papers and clipart on this blog later when the packs have been finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment