Monday 28 January 2013

Kids Animal Illustrations

A few other things I've completed during my blogging drought - kids t-shirt designs. Or kids wall art designs. Cutsey little animals, for whatever purpose. Hoping to get them printed somewhere like Cafepress in order to sell them online or at markets. Still just trying to build up the confidence to put feelers out and get expressions of interest. I know a few people with kids, so I guess that's a good place to start.

"Purple Quokka", Photoshop, January 2013
"Contemplative Panda", Photoshop, January 2013
"Yellow Duckies", Photoshop, January 2013
Also thinking of putting them up as collage sheets on Etsy. I've sold some cat silhouettes on Etsy before, just need to put them back up for sale and add a few more images. Feeling pretty confident about this at the moment. I've been getting a lot done lately, learning new things and generally getting a pretty consistant style together. This blog is definitely helping me to see my progress, and hopefully that will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment